For those interested, here's some data on our Family Night Ride + SALE that took place October 22, 2017.
- 30+ (adults & their children) total individuals attended.
- the youngest attendees were 2-years-old.
- the oldest kid attending was 10-years-old.
- the youngest parent attending was 26-years-old.
- the oldest parent attending was 49-years-old.
- attendees were from Seaside, Salinas, Watsonville, Santa Cruz, Gonzales, Monterey, Soledad, and Marina.
- most attendees self-identified as Latinx, Latina(o), Mexican, Black, Asian, mixed-race, and/or white.
- and the primary language(s) spoken by most attendees was Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, and English.
Thank you to everyone who came out to our Family Night Ride + SALE! And a special thanks to everyone who purchased something to support the program; to Asya and The Taylor Family for bringing yummy food to share; to Casey and Maisaa for arriving early and helping setup; to Bernard, Michael, Nick, Zayre, and Asya for staying late and helping cleanup; and to Casey and Heidi for taking pics and video!