For those interested, here's some data on January's Balance Bike Clinic that ended this past Sunday:
- 50 (adults + their children) total individuals are attending.
- 18 kids registered.
- 10 were new attendees.
- 8 were returning attendees.
- 7 families bought balance bikes.
- 6 families rented balance bikes.
- the youngest was 1.5 years-old.
- the oldest was 8 years-old.
- and 10 attendees needed to use our scholarship option.
A special thank you to our Community Sponsors who continue to invest in FoCMC and support our efforts to center the needs of families of color and develop equitable access to resources through advocacy, education, and community building: Bernard Green, LCI; Bern Unlimited; Ord Terrace Elementary School in Seaside; Rooster Wheels & Coffee in Marina; Stampede Bikes; Stefania Castillo, Transportation Planner with the City of Monterey; WOOMBIKES USA, Xtracycle; and Yuba Bicycles.