For those interested, here's some data on March's Balance Bike Clinic that started today:
- 60 (adults + their children) total individuals are attending.
- 24 kids are registered.
- 15 are new attendees.
- 9 are returning attendees.
- 6 families bought balance bikes.
- 4 families are renting balance bikes.
- 6 families bought helmets.
- 6 families needed to rent helmets.
- the youngest is 15-months-old.
- the oldest is 9 years-old.
- and 13 registrants needed to use our scholarship option.
A special thank you to our Community Sponsors who continue to invest in FoCMC and support our efforts to center the needs of families of color and develop equitable access to resources through advocacy, education, and community building: Bernard Green, LCI; Bern Unlimited; Ord Terrace Elementary School in Seaside; Rooster Wheels & Coffee in Marina; Stampede Bikes; Stefania Castillo, Transportation Planner with the City of Monterey; WOOMBIKES USA, Xtracycle; and Yuba Bicycles.