For those interested, here's some data on November's Balance Bike Clinic set to start tomorrow at Ord Terrace Elementary School in Seaside:
- 50 (adults + their children) total individuals are attending.
- 22 kids are registered.
- 5 families bought balance bikes.
- 4 families are renting balance bikes.
- 13 families owns their own bikes.
- 7 families needed to rent helmets.
- 4 families bought helmets.
- the youngest is 16-months-old.
- the oldest is 5-years-old.
- registrants are from Morgan Hill, Marina, Castroville, Monterey, and Seaside.
- and 10 registrants needed to use our "Scholarship: Pay What You Can" option.
A special thank you to our Community Sponsors who continue to invest in FoCMC and support our efforts to center the needs of families of color and develop equitable access to resources through advocacy, education, and community building: Bernard Green, LCI; Bern Unlimited; Ord Terrace Elementary School in Seaside; Rooster Wheels & Coffee in Marina; Stampede Bikes; Stefania Castillo, Transportation Planner with the City of Monterey; WOOMBIKES USA, Xtracycle; and Yuba Bicycles.