Dads Read: Womxn's History
For those interested, here's some data on our Dads Read: Womxn's History that took place March 10, 2018.
- 70+ (adults & their children) total individuals attended.
- for over 65% of attendees this was their first time attending a Dads Read.
- the youngest attendee was 8-months-old.
- the oldest adult attending was 70-years-old.
- 6 grandparents were in attendance.
- attendees were from Marina, Seaside, Salinas, Carmel, Monterey, and Del Rey Oaks.
- most attendees self-identified as Black, Latino(a), Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Indian, Spanish, Mexican, Mexican-American, mixed-race, and/or white.
- and the primary language(s) spoken by most attendees was English, Spanish, Vietnamese, German, and Arabic.
A special thank you to our Community Sponsor, The Friends of the Marina Library who continues to invest in FoCMC and support our efforts to center the needs of families of color and develop equitable access to resources through advocacy, education, and community building.