Paint in the Park
Join us for a community paint party! We'll supply the canvas, paint, glitter, and brushes -- you just need to bring a blanket to place on the grass for you to paint on (and/or easel) and to dress in clothes you're okay with getting messy in. Please note, this is a 'while supplies last' event.
All of our Community Programs are funded out-of-pocket by us, so if you're able to donate, please do. Be sure to select the "friends and family" options when donating, so that 100% of your donation goes to supporting us and that outside fees aren't taken from the host. Suggested donation is $20 per family but no one will be turned away for lack of ability to donate.
- The playground and park is ADA accessible and enclosed. There is only one way in and out.
- Bathrooms are available. They are single stalls and two are wheelchair accessible but the doors have to be opened manually. There is no non-binary option. Select restrooms have baby changing stations in them.
- There are no stairs at this location.
- This is a fragrance-free event. Although we will be outdoors, please come unscented to protect those with environmental/chemical sensitivities.
- There is one wave-style bike rack available for bike parking to the far left of the front of the park.
- There are picnic areas but seating is limited. Please bring your own blanket and/or chair as needed.
- There is no ASL interpreter for this event. Additionally, the hosts took Spanish in high school but are by no means fluent.
- Parking is free.
- Please bring your kids. This is a family-friendly affair.
- If your child requires a snack, please bring one. We also encourage families, if they are able, to bring something to share potluck-style.