Community Discussion with FoCMC
Join us for a meet-and-greet and get to know us! At FoCMC, we believe in harnessing the potential of families to decide for themselves how to use the personal and interpersonal resources at their disposal to support their needs. Together we can co-create what we want and need.
- The door leading into the library is a manually-triggered automatic door.
- Bathrooms are available inside. However, there is no gender neutral option. There is one ADA accessible stall. The door to the bathroom does not have a manually-triggered automatic door.
- The majority of the playground equipment outside is not ADA accessible.
- There are picnic areas but seating is limited.
- Please bring your kids. This is a family-friendly affair. They can play together while the adults hang out and collaborate at the tables outside next to the playground.
- Light refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP, so we can have enough for everyone. We encourage families, if they are able, to bring something to share potluck-style.