Dads of Monterey County Meetup: InterContinental
Dads of Monterey County (DoMC) is an inclusive community open to all fathers (fathers-to-be and prospective fathers included). We organize a variety of programs to provide opportunities for dads to socialize, learn, and support each other as we navigate parenthood.
Bring the kids and join us for this month's meetup by the fire pits at InterContinental The Clement Monterey. Small appetizers will be ordered. If you want something more, bring $$.
- Parking is free after 6pm.
- Bathrooms are available inside the hotel.
- There is no gender neutral availability.
- There is one ADA accessible restroom stall and a baby changing station inside said stall.
- There are no stairs at this location. The hotel has an elevator if you need to access the second floor.
*Adisa (FoCMC co-founder) and Asante (co-founders' toddler) were in a car accident. Everyone is okay but all FoCMC events will need to be rescheduled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.